Monday, November 28, 2005

a pig in search of a roof

This weekend I went to Cambridge to see a couple of places I could live. Both are possible, both are lived in by lovely people, both have advantages and disadvantages. I'm going to see a couple more places in a fortnight's time, so I'm trying not to make a decision on where to live until I've seen all the options.
It's a tricky thing, deciding where to live, especially when you've never met the people you're going to live with before. You might get on brilliantly, you might annoy each other totally, you might just live parallel lives in the same house. All of these things have happened to me in the past. It's good to have a few options though. I think I could live happily in either of the places I've seen so far. All the places I'm looking at contain at least one other Christian girl, which is the main thing I wanted. God's good.

No comments: