Friday, October 10, 2008

I could have danced all night

I probably should have been in bed hours ago. But I've been out, having fun, all dressed up in Bugsy Malone style finery and dancing in a friend's living room at the beginning of a weekend of fun. Tomorrow my family are coming to Cambridge for the day, on Sunday I'm going out for lunch with my friends and on Monday it's my birthday. Which, come to think of it I haven't actually planned anything specific for, but will probably be fun anyway.

I like birthdays! I love this time of year, the light, the colours turning on the trees, the sunny fresh days. I wonder if I'd love it so much if it wasn't my birthday? But it is and I do.

Maybe I should go to bed now.

Night night!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love this time of year too! And my birthday is in the spring...soooo, I think you'd still enjoy it. But because your birthday is in the fall it's like God is giving you a present!!
Happy birthday :)