Thursday, January 25, 2007

can I go home now?

It has been one of those days. Too much to do. Too many people demanding things to be done yesterday. Frustrations it seems no-one listens to, or at least frustration because I can't communicate the things I want to say to the people I need to say them to.

I've been in this job a year and I still don't feel like I can do it to anyone's satisfaction, least of all my own. I am uninspired.

I've been trying to think of exciting things to do for a holiday and deciding I am too scared to do any of them. I want to go somewhere exciting. But I hate travelling alone. I need people, a person to travel with. And a few more tons of confidence.

And I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Whenever that is.

Tell me nice things. Please. I'm hoping the main thing wrong with me is January and once it's gone away I'll feel better again. Hurry up Spring.

2 comments:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Oh don't grow up, I'm not going to and I'm over 50:))
I think its January fever, I know this time of year I always feel lower
hugs
amber in scotland

The King and I said...

Its definately a January thing. I know coz I feel it too. It is still light at 4pm though and this can only get better. Spring is not far away :). Love Ang