Tuesday, June 28, 2005

bugs get everywhere

Except perhaps seeing a familiar car.
I looked out from my balcony and caught sight of a red bug, just like mine, parked a little way away. I went out to have a look at it. It’s a 1300, looks younger than mine by the design of the steering wheel, but I’ve no idea about Bulgarian registration years. Funny how little things make you feel better.

I do like travelling to new places, really. But being on my own in a strange place after a day of travelling is daunting and nerve-wracking and I’m feeling a little tearful. Silly really. But I don’t think I’m ever going to travel the world on my own. I’d rather have someone else with me to talk to, to plan with, to feel safe with.

I feel like that about life too sometimes.

I’ll stop now, or I’ll get properly maudlin. Onto the balcony to read and eat chocolate, I think.

No comments: