Wednesday, July 26, 2006

nothing but blue sky


nothing but blue sky, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

It's still hot. It rained last night, but today is blazing hot again. Actually the sky is hazy today, not bright blue, but it feels like it should be.

The end is in sight of my busy fortnight. two and half more days and then I can go home and sleep. And go to a wedding. And then sleep some more.

The conference is going well. People are getting lots of out it, although it's pretty intense and exhausting, especially in this weather.

Soon it will be August. How did that happen?

1 comment:

Debs said...

Just had a random thought, aided by my inability to read things properly(when I'm tired and not wearing my glasses). If you ever have lots of filing to do you can be the pigwotfiles! Hope you're enjoying it all. It was lovely to see you yesterday.