Monday, February 12, 2007

plotting and planning and trying not to worry

I'm starting to plot my escape from my current job. I'm happy living here, church is great, I've got lovely friends. But work is getting me down. I'm bored, mostly. It galls me to say it, but I think that's the problem. So I've come up with an idea to do something I'd enjoy more. The idea's very new, but if it's going to happen I need to act quickly. I think it's a good idea, but no idea if anyone else does, or if God does. I'm trying to learn from the past and not worry, just trust and push doors.

Prayers appreciated!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

leaving your job can be difficult, even if you don't like it. We're cheering for you!

Anonymous said...

pushing doors is good, i like pushing doors. Gods quite able at firmly shutting and locking them if he needs to so hopefully it should make things a bit more obvious. Steps of faith are scary but definitely worth the risk.
intrigued
Love you