Friday, February 16, 2007

rushed off my feet


Brighton - red shoes, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

That's how I feel at the moment. Yesterday was the first evening this week where I was in and had no-one coming round. Not that those things aren't good, but it has been a busy week. I enjoyed myself, made experimental pudding (pearl barley, milk and nuts, rice pudding with barley instead of rice, basically) did some reading and started making notes for an essay. But tonight I'm out again and the weekend holds lots of busyness and every spare moment needs to be taken up with essay-writing. I like writing, but I could do with a little more sleep.

This photo is from last summer and it's a reminder that sometimes you need to take a moment to sit and relax and talk to God. Shoes off = I'm not going anywhere right now and I'm listening.

No comments: