Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy tuesday

It is Tuesday. It is a Tuesday just like any other Tuesday. Actually not just like any other Tuesday because this one contained an event I organised which was well attended and very interesting but kept me awake last night and early this morning with every part of my body feeling tense and nervous. Tonight I plan to relax. I might have a bath. I will certainly knit. Maybe eat some chocolate. I'll have the house to myself since my housemate will be out with her fiance for some inexplicable reason, so it'll be lovely and quiet.

I hope you have a happy Tuesday too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an odd Tuesday, though. By extraordinary coincidence, there were a LOT of men waiting around places with flowers here in Geneva. Maybe there's some kind of flower-holding convention going on. It could also, I suppose, be Aliens.

Anonymous said...

Wait - it was Tuesday yesterday?! You're kidding! I completely missed it. Grr.

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't fret if I were you - Tuesday this, Tuesday that, it's all a big con by the greetings card companies to part us from our money. D'you know what I saw in a shop window this morning? "Happy Friday". To think - and it only Wednesday now. People hurry too much these days, that's their problem.

Anonymous said...

Happy wotsit =day everybody. A time to eat wotsits i think?

Pig wot flies said...

I don't like wotsits. Can I eat chocolate instead?