Tuesday, January 03, 2006

day one

Bother. Wrote a long post and then lost it because I couldn't spell temporarily. You can take that sentence either way.

My more observant readers will be noticed that my location is now Cambridge. I started my new job today, it's great. Lovely people. Office is gradually getting unpacked and set up. No email or internet yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Over the weekend I went to Wales to see la famille Perkins, Nathan, Nayf and Sian. HP came too and a good time was had by all except Turk, who broke down on the way there and the way home. He's currently in a garage being fixed. I hope he'll be well again soon so I can bring him to Cambridge.

I'm temporarily (is that spelt right? I really can't tell.) living with Debs and moving into my new abode on Saturday. I think it might a few weeks to move completely since there's lots to move.

I am very tired, so I'm going to have a bath and go to bed very soon. A belated Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.